Monday, October 28, 2013

Cathy & Keith, Ballybeg House Wicklow Wedding Photographer

This wedding is a special one, jam packed with so many little details! Cathy works as a wedding planner so she knew what she was doing. They pretty much moved all of their furniture from their cottage in to Ballybeg for the weekend which lent a really homey vibe to the whole day. From Coke stands to ice cream, from wallpaper covered bean cans to an Elvis marriage ceremony this wedding has it all. I'm totally in love with this wedding which was also featured on OneFabDay which is always a bonus. I had so much fun working with Cathy and Keith, they made me a part of their day and I have made two lifelong friends from it.

So without further ado I give you their wedding photographs.


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment