Thursday, January 2, 2014

Edel & Dave, Enniskerry Church, Co. Wicklow & Dunboyne Castle, Co. Meath Wedding

I know Edel nearly as long as I know everyone in my family. She is my older sister's best friend (she's the red head bridesmaid). It seems like Edel and Dave have been together forever. They are childhood sweethearts who met in the year of the millennium had been together 13 years before they finally tied the knot! So when they asked me to be their wedding photographer I was thrilled. The rain made an appearance on the day but this couldn't dampen this couple's big day in the stunning surroundings of my home town Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow and the reception in Dunboyne Castle, Co. Meath. Edel knew exactly how she wanted her wedding day to go, my kind of woman. She even made the sweet cart and scratch cards herself.

Below are the results of the beautiful big day.














































































































No comments:

Post a Comment