Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 in Review

2012 was an exciting year for me. Every year I set myself a list of goals. I design a poster, print it a0 and mount it at the end of my bed so every day I wake I am reminded of my goals.



For 2012 one of my goals was to get my wedding photos published. I was successful in this by April when a wedding I shot in France the previous year was featured in Chic Weddings magazine. Woohoo! SUCCESS!

Time to move the post. I then decided I wanted to get a wedding featured on OneFabDay  This was a bigger challenge than I thought. After a couple of false starts and a steep learning curve as to what is blog worthy I finally had the wedding of Eoin and Sal featured on the blog. Yippee! Celebrate good times, come on.



I had so many fantastic couples in 2012. It was my first year giving it a real go as a wedding photographer and I am so happy with everything I did. From Stephanie & Declan's Wexford Civil Ceremony, Eoin and Sal's Vintage Kerry wedding to Nichola and Ian's country carnival themed wedding, Niall and Jane's intimate soiree in Dunmore East and Deirdre and Johns Today FM helped Passage East wedding, (to name but a few) I had a ball at every single wedding.









Here's to many more successful years for Katie Kav Photography, god knows where it will bring me but I'm looking forward to it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment